Samstag, 31. August 2013

Rolling Stones - Los Angeles, CA 20.05.2013 (4 songs w. Mick Taylor)


ROLLING STONES
LOS ANGELES,CA:STAPLES CENTER
2013-05-20

DSM6 -> R-09HR -> Soundforge -> FLAC -> MP3

01. -intro-
02. Get Off My Cloud
03. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
04. Paint It Black
05. Gimme Shelter
06. All Down The Line
07. Far Away Eyes
08. Sway (with Mick Taylor)
09. Doom And Gloom
10. One More Shot
11. Can't You Hear Me Knocking (with Mick Taylor)
12. Honky Tonk Women
13. -band intros-
14. You Got The Silver
15. Before They Make Me Run
16. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
17. Miss You
18. Start Me Up
19. Tumbling Dice
20. Brown Sugar
21. Sympathy For The Devil
22. You Can't Always Get What You Want (with USC Thornton Chamber Singers)
23. Jumpin' Jack Flash
24. Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Sorry about the quality, cheap seats and I left the battery box out this time - I have gone thru 3 in the past 10 years and I don't feel like replacing another one so I won't abuse them by taking them into shows I have to sneak them into.

During Rambler I heard a burst of harmonica that didn't sound quite right. Notice the guy next to me is playing along. I move.

If I had an inkling that Mick Taylor would play more I might have sprung for a good ticket but I was almost ready to disown the tour. But I was able to sneak from my 2nd to last row in the rear corner to second to last row extreme side stage and just bounce around the section as needed.

Now on to some serious craziness which has nothing to do with anything.

Totally weird, crazy random moment long after the show. I was walking downtown and right on the sidewalk on Olympic between Figueroa and Flower something catches my eye.

It's a guitar pick. Unmistakeable KISS logo. On the other side the Gene Simmons sig. And another one. And another one. 4 total.

How the hell do 4 KISS pics end up on the sidewalk like that?

What the hell?

Was a major KISS fan right up til the 1996 reunion which just makes it all even stranger.

mega


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen