Samstag, 31. August 2013

Rush - Manchester, UK 22.05.2013 (Source 2)


Rush
Manchester Arena, Manchester, England
22nd May 2013
AUD

****
CONTRAST CLAUSE:

This capture is by a different taper on different equipment from the superb recording by rbose1

****

Source : Master audience recording
Lineage : Tascam DR-05 (Internal mics 24/48) > Audacity (fade in/out, envelope tool to attenuate explosions, amplify +6db, track splits) > WAV (16/44.1) > TLH(FLAC level 8) > MP3

Set One :

Set One Intro Video
Subdivisions
The Big Money
Force Ten
Grand Designs
Middletown Dreams
Territories
The Analog Kid
The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Drum Solo
Where's My Thing? (reprise)
Far Cry

Set Two :

Set Two Intro Video
Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Guitar solo
Halo Effect
Wish Them Well
The Garden
Dreamline
Drum Solo
Red Sector A
YYZ
The Spirit of Radio
Encore Break
Tom Sawyer (Intro Video)
Tom Sawyer
2112-Overture
2112-The Temples of Syrinx
2112-Grand Finale
Outro video

My first time taping my favourite band, also my first attempt at taping a big arena gig so I was pretty nervous about security. I got in OK with no problems (phew !!), only brush with security was because the guy next to me was filming on his phone during "Subdivisions" and was "politely" asked to stop.

The sound wasn't great where we were (balcony, towards the back, Geddy's side). I considered not uploading this after hearing rbose1's recording, but then I thought "What the hell, there's always room for some more Rush in the world". So here goes...

NEVER buy or sell.

mega
mega


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen