Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Alice Cooper - Kansas City, MO 15.06.2012


Alice Cooper
2012-06-15
Midland Theater
Kansas City, Mo
USA

The Black Widow
Brutal Planet
I'm Eighteen
Under My Wheels
Billion Dollar Babies
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Hey Stoopid
Is It My Body
Halo of Flies
I'll Bite Your Face Off
Muscle of Love
Only Women Bleed
Cold Ethyl
Feed My Frankenstein
Caffeine
Poison
Wicked Young Man
I Love the Dead
School's Out

Encore:
Elected

I was a little disappointed the Alice only killed himself once during this show, but he did show up in a Royals jersey for School's Out.

Sound is a bit distant, for some reason I thought front row of the balcony would be the best recording area, guess not.

Ladies behind me were talkers, screamers, laughers, whistlers, but don't turn up too many times.

Right of Center, Front Row Balcony->Tascam iM2->Tascam PCM Recorder->iPhone 4s->Usb->WAV->Cool Edit Pro 2.0->Flac->MP3

DL


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen