Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

Saxon - Donnington, England 09.06.2012 (incomplete)


Saxon

Jim Marshall stage

Download Festival

Donington Park, Castle Donington, England

9th June 2012

Tracklisting:

**Please note that this is incomplete as I missed their opening 2 songs, I think they came on stage slightly earlier than advertised**

01 Power and the glory
02 20,000 feet
03 Strong arm of the law
04 Denim and leather
05 Wheels of steel
06 Princess of the night
07 And the bands played on

SP-CMC-4U cards > SP-SPSB-11 > Edirol R-09

Edited in Cooledit Pro 2.0 > Split using CD Wave editor > WAV to FLAC using traders little helper > MP3.

Recorded by me on the second day of the Download Festival.

I positioned myself practically underneath one of the speaker stacks, so the sound is clear.

The weather over the first couple of days at Download was fairly shitty, there is some slight phasing at times and a touch of noise from the wind on the odd occasion too. So if you don't want a recording with a few imperfections like that then do not download. Please don't download this and then moan afterwards, I am fore warning you here.

I thought that the sound mix wasn't too great for Saxon, which seems normal for bands lower on the bill. The mix is very bass guitar heavy.

AndyLGR

DL


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen