Montag, 10. November 2014

Pantera - 2001-03-15 - Lowell, MA


Pantera
3-15-01
Extreme Steel Tour
Tsongas Arena
Lowell, MA; USA
Mr Zod recording

generation info:
Sony cassette recorder with built-in mic (unknown model from 2000-2001) > soundcard via 8th inch cable > WAV > CD-R > WAV > FLAC level 8 > MP3

Disc 1

01 - Vinnie Drumming with Soulfly
02 - Intro
03 - Hellbound
04 - A New Level
05 - Slaughtered
06 - Goddamn Electric
07 - Becoming
08 - Revolution Is My Name
09 - Use My Third Arm

Disc 2

01 - Floods
02 - Suicide Note Pt. II
03 - I'll Cast A Shadow
04 - Walk
05 - Cemetary Gates (partial)
06 - Fucking Hostile
07 - This Love
08 - Primal Concrete Sledge
09 - Cowboys From Hell

I lost the original WAVs years ago in a HD crash and I don't know where the original tape is.
So I recently ripped a 2 CD-R copy I made years ago, and here it is. I was a few sections back
on the left side of the arena, near the middle of the section and somewhere on the left side
of my row. It's been too long and I don't remember exactly. Vinnie drumming with Soulfly is, as
best as I can remember it, Vinnie coming out and playing some huge drum while other people did the
same. I think it was just Vinnie from Pantera, and no one else from the band, but don't quote me
on any of what I've said on this subject, because I really don't remember that part that well. I'm
pretty sure I just saw Vinnie and hit the record button. I labeled it as well as I could, and if
anyone remembers better please let me know.

mega



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen