Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Iced Earth - Falun, Sweden 17.08.2012 (Falun Festival)


MASTER RECORDING

Artist: ICED EARTH
Date: 2012.08.17 (August 17th 2012)
Location: FALUN, SWEDEN
Venue: LUGNET (Rockstad: Falun Festival)
Source: Aud
Lineage: H2 Zoom > CD > You
Artwork: No
Quality: 4 (out of 1 - 5)
Time: 53:29 min

SETLIST:

01. Intro
02. Dystopia
03. Burning Times
04. Slave To The Dark
05. I Died For You
06. V
07. Wolf
08. Anthem
09. Ten Thousand Strong
10. Boiling Point
11. Watching Over Me
12. Iced Earth
13. Outro


Notes:

Right, I though I would upload some master recordings that I´ve done
over the past month or more.
This is No. 5! (I got one more coming up, and it´s not metal music.)

My second time seeing this band and I think they are OK.
I guess that there are more/better fans that will judge this concert,
but the only sad thing, for me, was that it could have been more
people watching. I thought it was very empty infront of the stage.

Anyway, here they are!

Enjoy!!

D.M.



DL
DL


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen