Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

Iron Maiden - Newark, NJ 02.07.2012


Iron Maiden
Prudential Center
Newark, New Jersey
02-July-2012

Recorded with:
Edirol R-09 (16/44.1)
DPA 4061 mics
Tracked with Audacity
xACT Flac Level 8

Edirol .wav > HD > Edited with Audacity >.AIFF >(xACT)FLAC > MP3.

Recording by spitback

Into/Moonchild
Can I Play With Madness
The Prisoner
2 Minutes to Midnight
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills
Wasted Years
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
The Clairvoyant
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Crowd/Encore:
Churchill's Speech
Aces High
The Evil That Men Do
Running Free

This was the first time I'd seen Maiden since 1988, which coincidentally was the original Seventh Son tour. I was really looking forward to this show and they did not disappoint. This was taped from the right of the soundboard at about the middle of the floor. I broke my foot a month ago so I was wearing a giant boot that fit all my recording gear very nicely going through security...a real live bootleg recording for your listening pleasure.

DL

or mirror link :

DL


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen